What is an IUD?
Most likely, you’ve spotted one in a photograph or at the doctor’s office. An buy copper iud online, or intrauterine device, is a tiny, flexible, T-shaped contraption that is placed through the vagina, past the cervix, and into the uterus to prevent conception. A doctor or nurse practitioner can finish the quick, in-office operation in only 5–10 minutes.
Benefits of an IUD
There are a variety of benefits of an IUD. They are:
- Effective: IUDs are one of the most effective methods of birth control because it limits human involvement. Unlike the pill or ring, you can’t forget to use it and unlike condoms, there isn’t a risk of using it incorrectly. They are more than 99% effective, making IUDs as effective as sterilization and the birth control implant at preventing pregnancy.
- Long-lasting: A copper device can last up to 12 years, while hormones devices remain effective from three to six years depending on the brand used.
- Convenient: Unlike other forms of birth control, you rarely have to worry about an IUD once it’s in place. It works until it expires or you have it taken out. No more running to the pharmacy to pick up your monthly prescription or worrying about remembering to take a pill every day.
- Flexible: An IUD is not permanent and can be removed at any time, for any reason. Getting pregnant is possible immediately upon the removal of the device if you should decide pregnancy is something you desire. In addition, the copper IUD can be used as emergency contraception and is quite effective in this capacity as long as it is inserted within five days of unprotected sex.
- Multi-purpose: A progestin (hormonal) IUD not only works to prevent pregnancy but can also be used to help reduce blood flow for women or girls that have heavy, painful periods.
buy copper iud online, buy mirena iud online, buy iud online, buy mirena iud online canada, iud buy online, mirena iud buy online, buy paragard iud online, buy mirena iud online uk, buy online copper iud, buy skyla iud online, copper iud buy online