Buy allergan botox online | allergan buy botox | buy botox allergan online
buy allergan botox online being manufactured by a global pharmaceutical company Allergan, Botox is a brand of injectable solutions based on botulinum toxin (type A). It might be characterized as a powerful muscle relaxant with peripheral action.
On a side note: There exist other injectables that are based on botulinum toxins, such as Azzalure, Bocouture, Dysport, or Xeomin.
According to the protocol of Botox treatments, they should be performed exclusively by certified healthcare practitioners who have to inject the solution with the help of a fine gauge needle. Botox injections should be performed intramuscularly.
The working principle of Botox is based on its strength to temporarily block nerve endings that go to a patient’s muscles. On average, this nerve blockade lasts up to twelve months and gradually fades away with time. It might be prolonged by the follow-up treatment.
How much does Botox cost? Despite the fact that the cost of Botox depends on different factors and might vary a lot, expect to pay around $10 to $15 per unit. Still, the geographical location of the supplier, the possibility of wholesale discounts, and similar factors play an important role when determining the final Botox cost.
Indications & Dosage – buy allergan botox online uk
Main indications for Botox injections include the overall rejuvenation and enhancement of a patient. When being more precise, Botox treatments might be effectively used to:
- Reduce dynamic wrinkles (for instance, glabellar lines, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, forehead wrinkles, or lines between the eyebrows);
- Improve facial asymmetry;
On a side note: While Botox injections are primarily indicated to treat dynamic wrinkles, dermal fillers are used to take care of the static ones.
The most popular dosages are 50 Units, 100 Units, and 200 Units of Botox. It is the task of a licensed physician to define how many units of Botox a patient would need to achieve the desired results.
On a side note: The recommended dosage of Botox is strongly personal and might vary depending on the current medical condition of each patient and other factors. Thus, it should be defined individually during the initial consultation.
Despite its high safety, the procedure of Botox injection is contraindicated under one of the following circumstances:
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to botulinum toxin;
- Skin inflammation around the injection site;
- Severe medical conditions, such as myasthenic syndrome, Lambert-Eaton disease, or high degree of myopia;
As well, Botox should not be injected if a patient is currently undergoing incompatible cosmetic procedures or taking incompatible over-the-counter medicines.
On a side note: Botox injections are not compatible with aminoglycoside antibiotics, spectinomycin, or other drugs that prevent neuromuscular transmission.
Warnings & Precautions
There exist several essential warnings and precautions in regard to Botox. Here is the list of the most important ones:
- Botox is a prescription product. Thus, only certified doctors, physicians, and other healthcare providers meet the eligibility requirements for injecting it;
- If a medical professional hasn’t used the entire vial of Botox, it should nevertheless be thrown away right after the treatment;
- Botox is not interchangeable with other botulinum toxins. Therefore, a healthcare practitioner should not use Botox and Dysport (for instance) during one treatment;
- In most cases, cosmetic Botox costs do not have health insurance coverage. The main reason for it is that the product is primarily used for aesthetic indications;
Most patients do not experience any adverse reactions after their received injections of Botox. Still, the administration of the solution might cause:
- Dry mouth;
- Blurred vision;
- Redness, itching, or swelling at the injection site;
These side effects tend to disappear on their own within several days after the treatment. However, it is recommended to contact a healthcare practitioner in case of having any adverse reactions after having Botox injected.
Under normal circumstances, the shelf life of Botox equals three years. Below, you will find the essential storage conditions of the product:
- Store the package of Botox within the temperature range between 2 and 8 degrees Celcius;
- If needed, you might freeze the product under the temperature of -5 degrees Celcius. However, please note that the reconstituted Botox should be used within four hours.
Buy Botox 100 Units Online at Passionate Pharmacy
You might conveniently buy Botox 100 Units on Passionate Pharmacy. It is a reliable supplier of original medical and cosmetic products with the following benefits:
- Advantageous Botox cost (namely, we offers a wholesale acquisition cost of Botox for those who buy it in larger quantities);
- Quick worldwide delivery in reliable packaging;
- Helpful client support.
So, rely on us to take advantage of the best possible Botox 100 Units price and fast shipping!
On a side note: Only licensed healthcare providers with a high degree of expertise (like certified clinic workers, doctors, or dermatologists) are eligible to buy Botox online (50 Units, 100 Units, or 200 Units).